Back to School ♡ Haul

Tuesday 5 September 2017



I have already been back at school for about a week now and let me tell you, I am missing the holidays a lot! I thought I'd show you some of the back to school things I bought for year 11. 


This blog post is gonna be a short one but oh well! Enjoy :)

Cath Kidston notebook

My sketchbook for art

Some of the pictures inside my sketchbook which were taken in Cornwall

Notebook I bought from a shop in Cornwall called Uneeka.Life

Notebook from Uneeka.Life

These are my favourite notebooks ever! They're so cute! I bought them from Uneeka.Life



Folder for Geography that I found in my garage! 



Filling box I think they're called?? From WHSmith I believe? 


A watermelon bag that expands to an actual bag! From Uneeka.Life

Lunch box for my food from Uneeka.Life
They didn't come in a set of two, I bought each one seperate as they were on sale
Inside my Kanken backpack which I love! The colour is sky blue incase you were wondering and the size is classic. 



So, as you can see most of the stuff I've bought was from a store in Cornwall, if you want to buy and of the things from that store I think they have a website. 
Hopefully everyone reading (if you go to school) has a good school year and works their best they possibly can. 

My new upload schedule is every Thursday so although this post has gone up on a Tuesday, my next blog post will be uploaded on a Thursday so this post is just an extra treat! :)

Love from,
your online best friend,
Nadia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment