Cornwall, England ♡ My Photo Diary

Thursday 7 September 2017




From 27th August to 3rd September 2017, my family and I went to Cornwall which is located in the far West of the UK. Cornwall is surrounded with beaches and beautiful scenery, so I thought I would take some pictures of my holiday.


On the way to Cornwall



From here, all the pictures are of the place I stayed at






In the pool house there was a table tennis board which was so much fun! 

















I know that the past two blog posts have been pretty much all photos and no words but that is because I am back at school and since year 11 is an important year, I am trying really hard and don't have much time for blogging, however, the next blog post will be have a lot more 'chat' in it so you have something to look forward to! Also since it is now Autumn (not officially but I class September, October and November as Autumn) there will be a lot more Autumnl blog posts since it is my favourite season everrrrrrrr. 

Thanks for reading, well, looking (at the photos tehe), make sure to always stay positive and try your hardest at school! 
Love from,
your online best friend, 
Nadia xoxo


1 comment:

  1. You've got some lovely pictures here! I love Cornwall

    Sophie xx // One Unique

    ReplyDelete