The New Girl On The Web

Friday 5 May 2017

Oh, hello there! Fancy you stopping by!


I'd like to hope that creating this blog might actually benefit some of you, instead of it just being an excuse for not doing your homework.. 
Most of the blogs out there that I have noticed are by people who are 20 years or older (not that that's a bad thing), however, I am a 15 year old girl who wanted to create a blog by a teen, for teens (and anyone else who wants to read it!) as I find myself having so much that I want to share with the world.



Here's a little bit about me, obviously, as you already know I am 15, a girl, and as the blog suggets, my name is Nadia. 
I have a weird fixation with Perry the Platypus (if you don't know who that is, where have you been?! Google it), have been told that I am very healthy "considering I'm a teenager" and have a passion for anything you would consider artsy. I will be uploading a new post once or twice a week on a Saturday and Wednesday.



Things you can expect to see as blog posts are-
Fitness 
Health
Beauty/skincare
Makeup
Art
Journaling
Making money as a teenager
Study tips
DIY's
Cooking
Travel
Advice
Photography

(I hope I've not bored you with my long list!)

Thank you for reading (if anyone is even reading!) don't forget to leave a comment if you have any requests, questions or just wants new friend!

Your new, online best friend,
Nadia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment