Being Inspired

Monday 29 May 2017


As you can tell, I've not uploaded a post in a few weeks. I was very passionate about my blog at the beginning and wanted to put my all into it and recently I've not been inspired.
I know this is the most typical thing for a blogger to say, 
'I've been uninspired and going through some things and schools hard.' 
which is just a way of saying, 
'sorry for no content, it's just I've been to lazy to upload and din't have any ideas.'

Well, the truth is, yes I've been uninspired, but that is no excuse. And yes, school is hard work, but I could upload a post at the weekends. 

All I'm trying to say is that, since it is now the holidays, and I have a week off, I am going to try and upload a post every other day- starting from today. I want to make my blog something where if you've had a bad day, you can go online and check NadiaPetersen and automatically feel a bit happier. 



I love uploading blog posts and every time I see the views for one of my blog posts go up, it makes me feel so happy. I know that not very many people read my blog at the minute, but that's not what I care about, its not how many readers there are, I care about how many of you come back to read. 

I hope that you're looking forward to my upcoming blog posts (I sure am!), if you have any requests of blog posts, don't hesitate to ask! :)

From your online best friend,

Nadia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment