Choupette ♡ Mini Book Review

Saturday 15 July 2017

Hellooooo everyone. Lets take a minute to celebrate...
I have finished school! Hooray! I now have a 8 week holiday before I have to go back so you can expect a lot more blog posts to come. 

Since I love reading books (but don't read them as much as I should), I am starting a new series of blog posts (if that's what you'd call it?). Every month I will upload a new book review of the book I've loved that month. It will get me to read more and it'll let you know what books I'm loving! 

So, for this months July book review, I have been loving the book, 
Choupette, the private life of a high-flying fashion cat. 

For all you fashion lovers out there, you will know who Karl Lagerfeld is (he is the head designer and the creative director of Chanel and Fendi). This book is entirely about his pampered kitty Choupette. 
Now, some of you may be thinking why you'd want a book about someones cat, but if you're like me, and love cats and you love fashion, this book is perfect for you. 

This book informs you of Choupette's routines, dietry information and they story of how Karl got his pretty kitty. 

I recomennd this book if you love cats, just because of all the adorable pictures inside! 

Thanks for reading, 
make sure to stay tuned for some new blog posts soon,
from your online best friend,
nadia xoxo
















2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought about reading a book like this, but it actually looks really good. I love cats and that kitty is adorable 😍

    Abby | www.teenagehomedder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should give it a go! It's a really good little book about Karl's pampered kitty! I know- it's just too adorable ❤️

      Delete