6 Things To Achieve Before I'm 16

Monday 19 June 2017

Long time no chat! Well, not that long- but longer than I'd hoped! 
Here's a quick update: right now I'm laying in my bed, typing away on my phone uploading this blog post and I have the fan on as it is really hot at the moment in England (I love sunny weather). I have been very ill for the past few weeks on and off- first with sickness and now I have a fever, but it's okay, I'll get through it! So, that explains the lack of blog posts... Anyway, let's get onto the real reason why you're here, to find out, 6 things I want to achieve before I'm 16 years old.

1. One of the most common goals that will usually (not all the time) come up as a New Years resolution, for most people is, getting in shape. I consider myself quite a healthy person the majority of the time, and I like to think that I do enough exercise, but the truth is, I don't even remember the last time I exercised and actually broke into a sweat lol! I try to do exercise as much as I can, and at one point I was going to the gym nearly every day with my little sister, but now, not so much. So that's my first thing I'm going to achieve before I'm 16 (which is at the beginning of 2018 by the way so I have enough time!) 

Strawberries freshly picked from my back garden
2. I've always (ever since I was little), wanted to own my own business, like my uncle does. When I sell something, I feel so proud and excited as it is an accomplishment! I want to start up a small business (probably something to do with beauty or food- doesn't everyone just love food!) and be able to carry on with it when I've left school. You're probably thinking that it's hard to start a business when you're 15 years old, and you're right, but, if other people have done it, why can't I?! It'll take a lot of hard work and effort, but that is something I'm willing to do, as I want to own my own business so bad! 

One of my favorite inspirational books
3. Upload a regular blog post once or twice a week, and make sure that they're all done to the best of my ability. 
My blog means a lot to me, and it's something where every time I sit down and write a post, even though it's hard work, I always enjoy it. I want my blog to be as good as it can be, and that means I need to upload as frequently as possible, so I can get good content out for you guys (by 'guys' I mean everyone in general) 

4. If you live in England then you'll know what these are- GCSE's! I am doing my GCSE's at the minute (they're exams that determine if you can go to 6th form and uni- which is collage in America.. I think?) They're quite important and I want to be able to do the best I can in them so that I can hopefully have a good job when I'm older. 

Let's just take a break for a second and look at how many explanation marks (!) I have written. You might not have even realised but I use them quite a lot. I just feel like a full stop is so boring and when I'm trying to explain things I want to explain it lively! Sorry, I'll carry on with the 5th thing now tehe

5. I guess this one is kind of a cheat as it is something I want to do when I turn 16, not before, but I'll still tell you anyway.. 
To get a good weekend job in the UK (I feel like I've already spoken about this before on my blog somewhere?) you have to be 16 for most places. Some places take 15 year olds, but they're hairdressers and cafes and I don't really want to work there! My ideal weekend job would probably be in retail as I love selling things (as I said in number 2). I will most likely try and get a job at somewhere like Topshop or Zara as I love fashion and they're some of my favourite clothes shops. 
In order to go on a big trip in 2020 (this is something I'm planning), I need to be able to save up enough money so I can actually go- so, I need a job..

My most recent holiday.. On the plane, with my delicious food and Moana playing on the mini TV. So excited for my adventure in 2020!

I miss Qatar! Hopefully I can go back there again one day. 
6. Last but most certainly not least is... 
Learn a new language! I saved this one for last as this is most likely the one that is least going to actually happen, but oh well, I can try! 
I know one language, English. At school we have done French, Spanish and German and my favourite out of the three is Spanish. I don't know why but there is something about Spanish that draws me to it- maybe it's because it's such a beautiful language, or maybe because it sounds cool? Well anyway, Spanish is something I want to teach myself before I'm 16 and if that doesn't work, I'll try and learn it before I'm 20! 

Is there anything that you want to achieve really badly? Leave a comment and have a chat with me about it, or you can tell me on Instagram @nadiapetersenblog (shameless plug tehe) 

Gracias por leer, 
de su mejor amigo en línea,
Nadia 
Xoxo




(Thankyou for reading, from your online best friend, Nadia- sorry if I got the Spanish wrong! I think it's right but I'm not sure?!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment