My "Lazy Day" Morning Routine

Tuesday 6 June 2017



You have them, I have them, we all have them... lazy days! 
Today's post is going to be (as you already know by the title), my lazy day morning routine. Since I have recently had a week off school, I thought it'd be interesting for you guys to see what I get up to when I wake up, what my favorite every day products are, and what I wear on a lazy day! 
This blog post has lots of photos! 

So... When I wake up, which is usually (lets be real) around 10/11:00 and the first thing I do, like many other teenagers in this era, I check my phone and watch some Netflix and YouTube. I looooove Gossip Girl and I've watched all the seasons about 5 times! I restarted it again, so at the minute, I'm on season 2 (nearly season 3). If you've never watched it before, I suggest you give it a go, but don't go blaming me if you don't do anything but watch Gossip Girl- you'll be hooked! 
I recently discovered two new YouTube channels that I love! They're both Vegan YouTubers and they post the best 'What I Eat In A Day' videos. 
They're called-
Caitlin Shoemaker
Tess Begg



I thought I'd insert some photos of me watching Gossip Girl because I love this episode!


Poor Chuck :(
Now onto YouTube videos! Here's one of the Tess Begg videos I was watching.



So, when I've finished lying in bed (which is usually an hour and a half later), I decide to wash my face and brush my teeth. These products I'm about to show, are my holy grail products, that I know I can rely on. As you can see, some of them are nearly all used up so I need to buy new ones!

What I use in the morning-
Natural toothpaste (I bought from Malaysia), which is fluoride free
Simple makeup wipes (to remove any makeup from the previous day that didn't get taken off)
The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser
The Organic Pharmacy Herbal Toner (I love this- I've run out of it)
Alba Botanica face moisturizer or Green People vitamin fix
Thann lip balm (I got off the plane! I also love Vaseline, even though the ingredients aren't the best)
Nivea Peach Shine lip balm over the top of my Thann lip balm (peach smells so good!)
Akoma Shea million (if my skin has super dry patches, I'll place on the dry patch)
Crystal or Nivea deodorant 



Once I've completed my beauty routine, I will have a shower and then get back into some comfy clothes, since the only thing I'm going to be doing today is relaxing!



Jumper from American Apparel 


Wool socks (find online)



iPhone 6s gold, Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede (smells so good!)

Bose Soundlink AE2 Wirless


Girl Boss book

Comfy trousers from M & S





I hoped you enjoy reading this post! 
At this moment, I'm sitting editing this blog post in all the clothes in the pictures- I'm super cozy! 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @nadiapetersenblog so we can have a chat!
Leave a comment if you have any post requests,
see you next time!
Your online best friend,
Nadia xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment